December 7, 2017

The strength of Christina Aguilera and her passion for Marilyn Monroe


Christina María Aguilera
December 18, 1980 in Staten Island, New York
1,57 m

"I look back at the looks I've had over the years. I'm proud of myself that I had the courage to experiment with crazy hairstyles and some fashion things. Would I do it again? No. But that's part of the learning process and getting from point A to point B."



And she did some beautiful and more powerful photographs than the others celebrities, revealing us her inner strength. She must be not easy to manage... I found these photographs that have something enough good to be exhibited in the mag.

After 4 hours of search, I didn't find the names of the brilliant photographers, sorry and a huge bravo.















Laura Cremaschi ?





































































For the German edition of GQ, june 2010







For the German edition of GQ, june 2010














In GQ Magazine, June 2006
"Marilyn Monroe inspires me"





























No comments: