December 23, 2017

Steve Lease, his 5 years of photography






Art Model Nika Breathing







Steve Lease is a talented photographer who succeeds in many styles, indoors, outdoors, classic, tender, powerful, provocative, as you'll admire without to forget he began in 2012 ! Dear art lover reader, I let you imagine his way to the excellency.

He's also a warmhearted friend. He wrote these lines just for us, asking me to correct because it's the first time he writes on himself... But there was nothing to change, just some commas.


In the Gold Rules of our Collective Art Magazine, the first is : "Do the things seriously but never take yourself seriously." Steve Lease does it and I thank him for his warmful cooperation and his so enthusiastic mails.


As pictures worth a thousand words, what is desperating for the writer I am, let the show begins !







Art Model HEFF






Art Model Keira Grant











Art Model Erica Jay





Growing up my world seemed to be one of blacks and whites. Tabloid newspapers and photo magazines such as Look and Life were very popular and many movies were filmed in black and white.

When I decided to make photographs in 2011, it was a matter of nostalgia for me to work mostly with a monochromatic palette.
While I prefer what I consider to be the drama and mood of black and white images, in the end, it’s a matter of emotional attachment to what I loved as a child.

However, I am not totally a prisoner to my preference. If a photo calls for color then that’s the direction I will take.

In 2012, I began to specialize in the fine art nude genre. Since then I have worked with many and some famous art models, including those who have chosen modeling to be their vocation as well as those who pursue modeling as an avocation. I like the mix. My goal is to respond to each in a unique way balancing sensual elements with art. The intention is to create a fine art nude work that can stand on its own merits.







Art Model Olivia Preston







Art Model Zinn Star







Art Model Monique







Art Model Amanda







Art Model Floofie







Art Model Candace Nirvana













Artistic Physique







Art Model Rhus







Art Model Alex







Art Model Lucy





No comments: