July 17, 2017

Dan Van Winkle, glad to be here! June/July Shoots.



I'm glad and proud and honored to welcome a new Art Editor, Dan Van Winkle. Dan is a true friend since the opening of the mag, always kind and joyful. 

Talented and productive photographer, read his 14 articles and his interview to admire his wonderful work. Welcome my friend ! You make my day 😊






Christian and I have been friends online for quite some time.  He's invited me in the past to be an editor before, but I didn't think I had the time to give the magazine the attention it deserves.  Now, I think I do. So...here goes my first attempt!

This has been a busy June and July for me.  Typically, I do one to two shoots per month.  In the last two months, I did seven, including 5 in June!  It's been kind of nuts.  I'll include one shot from each of the shoots so folks can see what I've been up to.  There will be more on my website when I work through all of them.

I'm so fortunate to be able to work with such an amazing group of individuals as those seen here.



Nicole Rose - 16 June 2017








Ifteam -21 June 2017








Sarissle -23 June 2017








Sarissle/Kaela 24 June 2017








Mauvais - June 2017








Lily - 3 July 2017








Muirina Fae - 12 July 2017







1 comment:

christian pélier said...

welcome dan !!! i'm so glad ;-)