September 15, 2011

The best of Halle Berry








Halle Maria Berry
August 14, 1966, Cleveland, Ohio, United States
1.65 m


"I never wanted to be a model. My modeling career was nothing but a stepping stone to my acting career and that's all I ever saw it as. A pointless rock in the river that has to be stepped on in order to get to the meaningful oasis of acting."



If you follow this column, you know that it's very difficult to find good artistic photographs of a celebrity. Modelling is not their job and they choose bad or shy photographers who don't know to capture their essence. So, I'm happy to show you my favorite photographs of Halle Berry at all ages, a beautiful actress who never posed nude, a prowess.


Photographers and magazines unknown or simply not found, not enough search, sometimes I'm lazy.



































































Two little pleasant series and


















No comments: