September 10, 2010

The creative universe of Stefan Gesell







You'll find Stefan Gesell at his official site, his blog, deviantART, his short interview for The Plugin Site, fine art TV, his First Feature.








Art Models Rassamee and Paddy
"APACHES"












Art Model Rassamee
"TRANS"





My ideas come to me while sleeping, so to speak. I dream of them and try to translate the memory of the dream into photos.






Art Model Emy
"ULTIMATE"












Art Model Rassamee
"URBAN"







For me the impact of my images is of high importance.
I want to make them memorable to the viewer.






Stefan Gesell ©






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!