August 10, 2010

The new book of Andrew Kaiser


Here is the new book of Andrew Kaiser (Absolute Reality Studios), Contributing Photographer since the birth of this site.

A huge BRAVO Andrew, we waited for it... ;)





"Hello All,

It's been a long while since I've published any books and made them available for sale so I figured I was long overdue.
So with that being said, I'm please to announce my new book, SESSIONS, is now available for purchase. SESSIONS contains about 160 pages focusing on what I feel is my strongest work over the last three years."




Softcover US $33.95

-


Dimensions : Square, 160 pages, Premium Paper.
Photographs by fine art photographer Andrew Kaiser. Specializing in portraits and figure studies, Andrew has been a fine art photographer for over ten years. The images featured in SESSIONS reflect some of his strongest work over the last three years.











In his book :


"Full of Grace III"
Art Model Catriona











"New Friend"







Andrew Kaiser ©



His first feature
His Interview
All about him here inside




No comments: