December 8, 2016

Gregory Prescott with Shandra Stark















Art Model Shandra Stark










"Shandra 2408"














Chris !
- I have been a fan of your site for quite some time and would love to submit a series for consideration to be shown on it. This is a series I shot at El Mirage Dry Lake Bed in southern California with art model Shandra Stark. Thank you for taking the time to look at my work.

Dear Gregory,
- We're very honoured. What a beautiful message... A reader who wants to participate ! I say Yes !
Gregory, I watched Sandra 2408, carefully, wide open eyes and I like. So, OK. Give us more about you, a first feature is a deep discovery of your universe. Thanks again Gregory. You make my day.


What else ? Gregory is working on a coffee table book and hope to get it published soon.
More to come !









"The White Wall Series"
Art Model St Merrique -





















"Its a Sierra"
Art Model Sierra Schultz





" I am a self taught photographer, born in Los Angeles, California, grew up and lived most of my life in Houston Texas, and now once again living in Los Angeles.

I've been interested and doing photography for about 15 years but I have really grown in my craft since living back in Los Angeles.
What I love about living in southern California the most, is the beautiful landscapes, which makes great backdrops for my work.

I found a love for photography during the Herb Ritts era. I found his work very interesting and wanted to create beautiful classic, timeless images like him. Now I am moved by Andreas H. Bitesnich's work, among many others but had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of years ago.










Art Model Crystal Jenkins





So I work towards creating beautiful,classic images of both male and female form and adding more cultural diversity in the art world.







"Chino, prince of the Sahara"
Art Model Chino





"Running legs"














"Black Velvet with blue velvet drapes"
Art Model Black Velvet




I feel that my camera is my paintbrush and with it I can produce images that can shed a light on the beauty of all people and allow people to better appreciate the beauty of the human form.

I love to have the ability to create lines and shapes and I mainly love to work with natural lighting because of its raw feel and the shadows that can be created.


My models are like sculptures but GOD is the true artist, I am the channel".









"Black sand beauty"
Art Model Nicolla




No comments: