July 6, 2009

All about our Contributing Art Models


To see them all click here







" Regarding the models there are not enough words. Without them there would be just a landscape, without their passion and expression there would be just a pretty face and for me the beauty of a woman is not in their physical attributes instead in what they have to share through self confidence, expression, understanding and trust.

Each of the models I work with share natural beauty, there is never any make up and I have to remind them not to do their nails, there is nothing artificial just body language and it is my job to look closely at feelings, light, mood and to integrate the sum of these parts.


These ladies are bright and their abilities should never go unquestioned.

The models work hard and give 200% of themselves. It is for this reason that I must do my very best for them each time I pick up my camera.

They have my utmost respect !"







Here are the stars. Click to access to their articles :








You want to work with them ? Click on their portrait to access to their site.















































































1 comment:

KathTea Katastrophy said...

How come Roswell isn't listed here?